At Comedy TABC, we believe that quality education is too damn expensive for many students and should be obtainable for everyone. So we have a scholarship worth $1,500 that is available to all students.
For this scholarship we would like to hear a short story of a time you were peer pressured to drink alcohol, how you handled it, and what the effects were.
Submit a written story between 400 to 800 words. Your story can be serious, funny, happy, sad; there is no correct answer!
We look forward to reading all of your entries. Good Luck!
Submit short story to email@example.com
In the header of your email, put the following:
- “Your Name” / Scholarship
In the body of your email, include the following:
- your name
- best way to reach you if you win
- major or intended major
- which University/College you plan on or will be attending
- Scholarship Amount: $1,500
- Submission Deadline: May 31, 2023
- Winner Announced: June 30, 2023
This is a yearly scholarship, so if you don’t get it the first year you can always try again!
Future dates: 2024, 2025, and 2026
- Open to students planning on or currently attending an accredited college, university or continuing education program.
- No GPA Requirement, financial requirement, or any other kind of requirement – Just making the effort is good enough for us
- Take the pledge to never drink and drive
- Story must be between 400 – 800 words
- No overt profanity
- Plagiarism automatically disqualified