Halloween is a time of enchantment, mystery, and fun. While some may choose to celebrate with alcoholic concoctions, there’s no reason why the younger ghouls and witches or those looking to stay sober can’t enjoy delicious, themed beverages. In this blog post, we’ll unveil the top non-alcoholic Halloween-themed drinks that are sure to enchant your taste buds. From creepy punch to bubbling brews, these eerie elixirs are perfect for all ages.
Witches’ Brew Punch
Description: Witches’ Brew Punch is a vibrant, bubbling concoction that looks like something straight out of a witch’s cauldron. It’s a delightful mix of fruit juices with a fun, spooky twist.
- 1 quart apple juice
- 1 quart cranberry juice
- 2 cups ginger ale
- 1/4 cup grenadine syrup
- Gummy worms and plastic spiders for garnish (optional)
- In a large punch bowl, combine the apple juice and cranberry juice.
- Just before serving, pour in the ginger ale for the bubbly effect.
- To create an eerie swirl, drizzle the grenadine syrup over the top of the punch. It will sink to the bottom and create a fantastic ombre effect.
- Add gummy worms and plastic spiders for a spooky garnish.
Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate
Description: Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate is the epitome of cozy comfort with a Halloween twist. It combines the warmth of hot chocolate with the flavors of autumn.
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Whipped cream and cinnamon for garnish
- In a saucepan over medium heat, whisk together the milk, cocoa powder, and sugar until well combined.
- Add the pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice. Continue to whisk until the mixture is hot and just about to boil.
- Pour the Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate into mugs, and top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Description: Ghoul-Aid is a fun and spooky twist on classic fruit punch, perfect for kids’ Halloween parties.
- 1 packet of fruit-flavored unsweetened Kool-Aid mix (choose a bright color like green or purple)
- 2 quarts water
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda
- Gummy eyeballs for garnish (optional)
- edible flower for garnish
- In a large punch bowl, mix the Kool-Aid mix, water, and sugar until the sugar is dissolved.
- Just before serving, add the lemon-lime soda for a fizzy effect.
- If you want to add a spooky touch, drop gummy eyeballs into the punch for a fun and eerie garnish.
Description: Frankenstein’s Fizz is a green, fizzy, and fun drink that is sure to be a hit with kids and adults alike.
- 2 cups green apple soda
- 1/2 cup lime sherbet
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate chips or mini chocolate candies for decoration
- Optional mint garnish
- In a tall glass, pour the green apple soda.
- Place a scoop of lime sherbet on top to create the “head” of Frankenstein.
- Use whipped cream to make the “hair.”
- Decorate with chocolate chips or mini chocolate candies for the eyes and mouth.
- Optional mint garnish for some extra green!
Spooky Spider Cider
Description: Spooky Spider Cider is a hauntingly good apple cider with a delightful spider-themed garnish.
- 1 cup apple cider
- 1/4 cup lemon-lime soda
- 1 small plastic spider ring
- In a glass, pour the apple cider.
- Add the lemon-lime soda to create fizz.
- Place a small plastic spider ring on the rim of the glass as a fun, spooky garnish.
This Halloween, delight in the spirit of the season with these spooky and non-alcoholic concoctions. Whether you’re hosting a Halloween party or simply sipping by yourself, these themed drinks are sure to enchant your taste buds and create a memorable, spooky atmosphere. Enjoy the magic of Halloween without the spirits! Remember, if you are choosing to drink, do so responsibly! From your friends at ComedyTABC.